Endodontic Training Program
IADE helps your sales force become more effective by providing a continuous learning environment.
If you’re looking to learn leading-edge techniques and best practices in endodontic solutions to better serve your patients and grow your practice, then Dr. IADE course is for you. Whether you’re new to Endodontics™ or seeking to enhance your current skills, this well-organized, energetic presentation and hands-on workshop will give you experience with live surgeries for both endodontic treatment and retreatment cases that will move you to a new level of expertise in caring for your patients.
- Live patient demonstrations.
- Hands-on training participants.
- Full-colour manuals documenting course content
Each participant will practice on both dummies, models and on Patients. Study material, CD,s, Seminars and participation certificate provided at the end of the course.
- Endodontic diagnosis and treatment planning
- Predictable and conservative access preparation designs
- Irrigation and disinfection protocols
- Proper use of intracanal medicaments
- Initial canal negotiation
- Safe, predictable, and efficient use of NiTi rotary file systems
- Warm vertical and single core obturation techniques
- Troubleshooting common problems in endodontic treatment
- Restoration of endodontic ally treated teeth, with or without posts
- Canal anatomy and morphology
- Use of ultrasonics in Endodontics
- Reading the pulpal floor “map”
- Use of microscopes in Endodontics
- Pain management in complex tooth pain scenarios